Saturday, April 19, 2008

10 Days to Moving Day

Well, the beginning of our journey is really getting close. Mary Ann and I have both been sick for about a week. We are hoping for a full recovery before we start our journey on April 29. My Mom is visiting and we are going to Reno tomorrow for 2 nights and then back to Phoenix on Tuesday. I work on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Half-a-Day Saturday and then my last day is Monday.After work on Monday, we will pick up the rental truck and load our household goods. I have a luncheon on Tuesday at 11 AM and Mary Ann is going to lunch with friends at 11 AM. We are going to drive the rental truck and our car to the Reservations Center and leave for our luncheons from there. We are leaving our car at the Reservation Center until we come back to go to Yellowstone. When we both return from our luncheons we will get in the rental truck and start our drive to Virginia.
draft

No comments: