Friday, May 30, 2008

Just Checking In

Well we had a wonderful trip to Arizona. The weather was bad when we arrived but other than that it was wonderful. Mary Ann actually worked Friday and Saturday. She stayed on the payroll at Nursing Solutions as she has some patients she is very attached to and it enables her to keep in touch. Friday morning I had a great visit at the Reservation Center. We went to our young German friend's (Diane Hansen's foreign exchange student) graduation party Friday night and had a great time and got to meet her parents. On Saturday I played golf with my daughter's boyfriend and the weather cooperated although my score did not and he beat me. On Sunday we got together with friends and then had dinner with my daughter that night. On Monday we drove to Tucson to visit friends and had a wonderful meal on their patio overlooking the golf course and then went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. We returned home Tuesday. Boy this retirement life is rough. Tonight we have the Cancer Relay for Life. My cousin's team has raised $41,052 so far and is the #1 fundraising team this year for the second year in a row. I probably will be returning to Arizona about the 8th or 9th of June as I have a dental appointment there on 10 June

No comments: