Saturday, July 26, 2008

Change of Plans

The Manager of Hotel Front Desks stopped by the training room yesterday and said he needed to talk to Mary Ann and I. He looked really serious and we thought maybe we had done something wrong or somebody had died. As it turned out, he said "I hate to do this but we need to send you to the Old Faifthful area instead of Yellowstone Lake." We said that is okay, we are flexible. So now I am going to the Old Faifthful Inn and Mary Ann is going to the Old Faifthful Snow Lodge. I like to think it is because they needed the help and had discovered how good we are. It appears we may have cell phone coverage there but will have to wait and see and we do not know what kind of room we will have. We finish our training tomorrow and will drive to Old Faifthful on Monday. Thats all for now. I will do an update after we arrive at Old Faifthful.

No comments: