Friday, July 25, 2008

Training is going great

I woke up early this morning so I was able to get a good internet connection so I thought I would do another entry. The training is going good. It is a lot to learn and there are many codes for the different type of lodging they have here at Yellowstone. They have 100% occupancy every night at all 9 lodging locations. In addition to the lodging we also book activities. The good news is we can take any of the tours for free on a space available basis. I have a feeling we are going to be busy. We still do not know what kind of room we will have when we arrive at Yellowstone Lake on Monday but have heard we will have a private bathroom. Yeah!! Our stay here at Mammoth Hot Springs for our training has been great. We are in a beautiful cabin with 2 double beds and a sink and a front porch with chairs. There is a community bathhouse a few cabins down. We sit out on the porch every night and read a book, do our homework and maybe have a beer or two. There are only four of us in the class and it seems really strange to have Mary Ann as a co-worker. I told Mary Ann I feel like I am in summer camp. Bye for now.

No comments: